Water Intake & Outfall System of Neka Combined Cycle Power Plant
Neka Combined Cycle Power Plant (Neka CCPP) with 2×160 MW and 4×137 MW Gas Power Plants was constructed adjacent to the existing 4×440 MW Shahid Salimi Steam Power Plant. The once through cooling system is used for Neka CCPP. The capacity of the required cooling water is about 80,000 m3/hr. The components of intake and discharge system are as below:
- Stilling basin including two rubble mound breakwaters with 600 and 800 m long and dredging 290,000 cubic meter;
- Intake culvert with 450m length,6.1m width and 4.3m height.
- Pump Basin with length of 50m,width of 20m and height of 13m.
- Cooling pipeline with length of 300m and discharge pipeline with 150m length.
- Discharge channel with 1700m length, 7.1m width and 3.5m height.
- Outlet Nozzle with 20m length, 7.1m width and 10m height.
Neka - Mazandaran Province - I.R.IranDATE OF COMPLETION