Sazeh Pardazi IranSPI
SAZEH PARDAZI IRAN
CONSULTING ENGINEERS CO.
Parsian - Hormozgan Province - I.R.Iran
Master Plan and Basic Design of Parsian Industrial Port
Parsian Port, at the West end of Hormozgan province (30 Kilometers far from Asaluyeh) at Persian Gulf coastlines, is the first industrial-mineral port of Iran with annual capacity of 40 million tons of raw materials and produced commodities, and will be change to one of the largest ports of Iran. This port will provide required raw materials of steel, aluminum, cement, and petrochemical industries which will be located in Lamerd and Parsian special zones. These industries’ products such as, ironworks, aluminum profiles, cements and petrochemical products will be exported. The main characteristics of port at phase 1-A are as follows:
- Port annual capacity: 9.5 million tons
- 1500 meters breakwater
- 1350 meters protective dike
- 4 general cargos, container, liquid and dry bulk berths
- Construction of Access Bridge to dry bulk berth with 700 meters length and 20 meters width
- 4.5 milion cubic meters of dredging to the elevation of -15.4 m. C.D.
- 30 hectare land reclamation, soil improvement, and civil works
- Operational buildings with 6500 square meters area
BACK TO PROJECTS
Parsian - Hormozgan Province - I.R.IranDATE OF COMPLETION
Copyrights © 2017 Sazeh Pardazi Iran Consulting Engineering Corporation. All rights reserved.